Miles in Motion Returns!
Come join us for the return of our Miles in Motion program.
It's easy and fun! Just do your regular riding or driving. Use the SHF Logbook to record how far you have ridden or driven.
Send your logbook to [email protected] on the last day of each month.
There are monthly prizes for each category (age 13 and under riders, age 13 and under drivers, age 14 and over riders, and age 14 and over drivers).
The program runs July 1st, 2020 to November 30, 2020, so, ride/drive away – and be sure to fill out the SHF Miles in Motion logbook.
Awards for the greatest kilometers ridden/driven for each category will be presented at the SHF 2021 AGM.
Have fun! And consider sending us your photos and stories along the way.
Click here for your "Miles in Motion Logbook"
Photo Courtesy Faith McDonald
Who can participate?
- Any valid SHF Junior or Adult member
Is there a cost?
- There is no cost to participate in the Miles in Motion program however, your SHF membership must be valid
How do I register?
- No need to register, just get some forms and start tracking your rides/drives
What do I get for all my riding/driving?
- Riding awards and driving awards are separate categories and broken into two age groups (Under 13 or 14 and Over)
When are awards presented?
- Awards for Highest Kilometers Recorded for each category will be presented at the SHF 2021 AGM.