Miles in Motion Returns!
Come join us for the return of our Miles in Motion program.
It's easy and fun! Just do your regular riding or driving. Use the SHF Logbook to record how far you have ridden or driven.
Send your logbook to [email protected] on the last day of each month. All forms need to be received in the SHF Office by Dec. 1 of that year.
There are monthly prizes for each category (Junior Rider and Driver 17 and under) and (Senior Rider and Driver 18 and over)
The program runs April 1st of current year to October 31st of current year, so, ride/drive away – and be sure to fill out the SHF Miles in Motion logbook.
Awards for the greatest kilometers ridden/driven for each age category will be presented at the SHF AGM.
Have fun! And consider sending us your photos and stories along the way.
Click here for your "Miles in Motion Logbook"
Photo Courtesy Faith McDonald
Who can participate?
- Any valid SHF Junior or Adult member
Is there a cost?
- There is no cost to participate in the Miles in Motion program however, your SHF membership must be valid
How do I register?
- No need to register, just print some forms and start tracking your rides/drives. Please use one logbook per horse.
What do I get for all my riding/driving?
- Riding awards and driving awards are separate categories and broken into two age groups (Junior 17 and under or Senior 18 and Over)
When are awards presented?
- Awards for Highest Kilometers ridden and driven Recorded for each age category will be presented at the SHF AGM.